Our journey as a pair of Texans learning British way of life.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Time to finally share some pictures with you of our apartment. I took these shortly after we walked in so none of our stuff is cluttering up the space!

This is the view when you first walk in the door, there is a little hallway that has the bathroom to the right of where I'm standing and the rest of the apartment in from of you.
Here's our little dining space. We have a corner unit so we have four big windows that let in a lot of natural light.


And here is the main living space with the TV, DVD player and a pull out couch.
This kitchen space as you can see is the the left of the living space, it's just this one long strip but has everything we need, the fridge, dishwasher, and washing machine are in here! Can you tell where? I have to say I forgot to take picture of that and will remember to do soon!
Lastly here is the bed room with the sliding panels it completely shuts off from the rest of the space. A little tight but still plenty of space!
Next post will have the bathroom which is pretty spacious and I will reveal those hidden appliances!

4 comments:

  1. call me crazy, but by the looks of things i'd say y'all are just living in the ikea store up in frisco.

    -whitey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy moly, that's an awesome apartment for London!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Y'alls place is freakin nice! Much better than I expected! And I agree with Whitey, definitely Ikea-esque.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your apartment is really cute. Those hidden appliances make everything look so streamlined. I'm almost disappointed it's not more exotic!

    ReplyDelete